Oooooh me oh my, witness it in all of it's Funfetti Glory.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls all me to introduce to you the
Funfetti Birthday Cake!!!!!!!!
Isn't it just so pretty, I would love to be presented with this on my birthday!
Taking our traditional Funfetti Cake in a Mug Mix and elevating it to nouvelle cuisine heights.
Ok maybe that is a little too high but it is pretty high up there that is for sure! We had a whole load of fun making this and if you are interested in making this for your birthday or someone else's then you will be happy to know it is a VERY low effort cake (you only need 1 extra ingredient to make this ;) check out our next post for the recipe and method!).
Vegan Gluten Free Funfetti Birthday Cake in a Mug Nude
Ah the classic birthday cake, presented in a compact and super simple form. A true classic, lets get into the recipe!
You will need:
1 x Funfetti Cake in a Mug Mix
5 tbsp Vegan Vanilla Buttercream
(Extra Sprinkles if you like your cake extra festive)
- Make your Funfetti Cake in a Mug as normal and let cool for 3 mins
- Leave in the fridge for 15 mins
- With a butter knife go around the edges of the cake (this will detach it from the mug)
- Gently tip over the mug and coax the Cake out
- Once on your plate cut in to 2 (horizontally)
- Pipe half of the butter cream on each piece of cake
- Add sprinkles and re assemble your cake!
Happy Birthday to everyone out there who is lucky enough to have this Cake in a Mug for their birthday!
This scene's about to get heady
Coz it's ma birthday
so lets party like it's ma birthday
Happy Birthday to all the babies, ladies and gents born today!