Recipe: Decadent Bounty Brownie Cake in a Mug
This Vegan Gluten Bounty Brownie is so so yummy, fluffy and chocolatey. Thanks to our easily customisable Cake in a Mug Mixes you can make this jaw dropping planet friendly treat in less than 20 mins!
You will need:
1 x Small Bowl of Vegan Buttercream
- Follow the instructions that came with your Cake in a Mug
- Before Micro-Baking stir in a few chunks of Rhythm 108 Super Coconut
- Once baked let it cool at room temp for 2 mins, then pop into the fridge to cool for 10 mins
- Now you can coax the Cake out of the mug by passing a butter knife around the edges of the mug
- Cut the Cake into 2 halves
- Slather on the Buttercream and decorate with some Desiccated Coconut
- Replace the top half, sprinkle some more Desiccated Coconut and ENJOY!
With Simply Mix, Cake is never far away ;)