Recipe Inspo: Black Forrest Brownie
Honestly when I first laid eyes on this magnificent creation, I could hardly even believe that it is one of our Cake in a Mug Mixes!
But here it is Black Forrest Brownie in a Mug!!!!!!
So So SOSO OSOSOSOSSOSOSOSO yummy and relatively easy to make it, it is the ultimate in instant decadent treats!
When was the last time you even saw a Vegan Gluten Free Black Forrest Gâteaux? Let alone this epicly instant master piece!
Make sure to check out our next post for the recipe!!!!!
Vegan Gluten Free Black Forrest Brownie in a Mug
Whether you eat it as one giant cake or 2 mini cakes this is probably one of the most decadent and delicious customisations we have ever done!!!
You will need:
1 x Brownie Cake in a Mug
1 x Vanilla Buttercream
2 x Maraschino Cherries
2 tbsp x Cherry Jam
- Prepare your Brownie Cake in a Mug as per the instructions
- Let cool for 4 mins once cooked and then place in the fridge for 15 mins
- To remove the cake from the mug, take a knife and cut around the sides of the Cake, then gently shake the mug until the cake comes out
- Cut the Cake into 2 pieces
- On each piece add a ring of Buttercream, a tbsp of Cherry Jam and a Maraschino Cherry
All that is left to do is put the pieces back together and you have a towering instant Vegan Gluten Free Black Forrest Brownie in a Mug!
Welcome to the show
We have Black Forrest Gateux
But it is not as you usually know
For this cake is instant
And robust in itself
Its so dang delicious
and its pretty good for your health
So give the recipe a try
It won't make you cry
Because we are Simply Mix
We give you the tricks ;)