Gather around Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls of all ages the #greatbritishsummer is now complete for we have taken #stickytoffeepudding to new heights of deliciousness with our #stickytoffeebrownie!!!!!
A staple dessert for many of us growing up the humble Sticky Toffee Pudding has been of great comfort to so many of us Brits. Whether enjoyed after a pub lunch or a school dinner, the Sticky Toffee Pudding just made everything in life feel right.
And this is the first one I have gotten to demolish since I became VGF, which as i'm sure many of you know is a big deal.
Anyway if you want to make this delicious treat for yourself checkout the recipe in our next post!
Vegan Gluten Free Sticky Toffee Brownie Cake in a Mug
Oh my days YES! Not since the first Royal Wedding (William & Kate's, yes i know it wasn't the first Royal Wedding ever) has the nation been this frenzied!
Ok well that is how i feel at least.
Here is the recipe!
You will need:
1 x Brownie Cake in a Mug Mix
1 tbsp x Black Treacle
50g x unsalted butter (VG)
225ml x double cream (VGF)
175g x Coconut sugar
- Prepare your Brownie Cake in a Mug as usual
- Once cooled for 2-3 mins place in the fridge for 15 mins
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together
- Transfer the mixture to a small pan and reduce until thick and sticky
- Take your Cake in a Mug out of the fridge and with a knife, cut around the edges.
- Now you can gently shake the mug until the cake comes out in 1 piece!
- Let the Toffee mixture cool a moment and then pour it over your cake!
Sticky Toffee Brownie
A combo that has wowed me
I always did love Brownie
But now Sticky Toffee's found me
So i'll drip so sticky
So sweet and so nice
That the Sticky Toffee becomes a part of me
Coz it's Sticky Toffee for LIFE!