Oh my DAYS!!!!!!!!
Do you even seee what you are looking at?! This thing is insane! A Beast A MONSTER!!!!!!!
But fear not fair towns people, for I have defeated this creature and it rests broken in my tummy.
However, if you find yourself wanting to create and destroy this gargantuan Cake in a Mug then check out our next post for the recipe and method, I might even include a little method on how to actually eat this thing (it is harder than it looks)!
Vegan Gluten Free Mudslide Cake in a Mug
YAAAASSS Chocoholics prepare to leave that rehab centre and get stuck in!
You will need:
1 x Brownie Cake in a Mug
3 small scoops of Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
4 tbsp Melthed Vegan Chocolate
1 x Vanilla Chocolate Chip Kookie Cat Cookie
- Make your Brownie Cake in a Mug as usual and let cool for 3 mins
- Leave in the fridge for 15 mins
- Use a butter knife around the edges of the Cake to release it from the Mug
- Gently tip over the mug and let the Cake slide out
- Cut the Cake in a half
- Place your cookie on the top of the bottom half
- Dollop the ice cream atop the cookie
- Pour the melted chocolate all over the ice cream and cake
- Put the top of the Cake atop the melted chocolate
Enjoy responsibly, I suggest that you put this in a bowl and massacre it with a spoon, or if you want to go full barbarian, get in there with your hands!!!!!!
So much chocolate
so much cake
It's getting overwhelming
I think I need a break
Oh, look there is some ice cream
That'll help me calm down
Oh shoot there goes to cookie
IT'S ROLLING ON THE GROUND!