Recipe: Tropical Funfetti Cake in a Mug
Summer might be over, but we are not letting go of those Summer Vibez anytime soon at Simply Mix! We LIVE for the summer and while the Great British Summer has most definitely come to a close, it lives on in our Cakey Hearts.
We had so much fun putting together this concoction of Tropical wonder. It made us feel like we were on a Caribbean holiday (which I'm sure many of us a dreaming about right now!).
So if you want to capture some Summer Vibez check out our next post with the recipe for this awesome Tropical Funfetti Cake in a Mug!
Vegan Gluten Free Tropical Funfetti Cake in a Mug Recipe
Get your straw hat out and don your best Hawaiian shirt it is time to get Tropical!
You will need:
1 Funfetti Cake in a Mug
2 Slices of Pineapple (cut horizontally, so you have 2 circles of Pineapple)
Vegan Gluten Free Vanilla Buttercream (optional)
Passion Fruit & Mango Coulis
- Prepare your Funfetti Cake in a Mug as instructed on the packaging
- Once cool, put in the fridge for 10 mins
- Using a spoon/butter knife, gently release the cake from its mug
- Cut the cake in half and return the bottom half to your mug
Now it's time to start building the filling!
- Put your Pineapple slices atop the bottom half of the Cake
- Pipe/spoon the Buttercream over the Pineapple slices
- Drizzle some Passion Fruit & Mango Coulis
Add back to top of the Cake and you are ready to enjoy some instant deliciousness!!!!
with a comforting Bake
If only the world
could be so calm, so quaint
But it's chaos, so it ain't