To state the obvious....IT HAS BEEN SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!
Even our mug cakes were somehow ready quicker than normal due to the heat! That being said it took around 5 times longer to cool it down enough to actually eat. You have been warned.
But if all that hasn't stopped you from getting in the Cake in a Mug mood then head out to your nearest Sainsbury's and get your hands on these delicious (and enormous) Vegan Gluten Free Oreos!
While they are super yummy as a topping, they are even yummier when you use them in a different way.......
Check out our next post to find out how.....
Ooook it is recipe time everybody!!!!
Today we have 100% Vegan & Gluten Free Brownie in a Mug with Oreos!
You will need:
- 1 x Brownie Cake in a Mug
- 4 x Sainsbury's Free From Oreos
Ok so here is the trick to take your cake to the next level:
- Take 1.5 cookies and break them up into smallish chunks
- Mix your batter together
- Mix in the cookie pieces
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips
- Micro-Bake that cake for 1:40mins @ 800w
- Let it cool down for at least 3 mins (less if it is winter by now, but as i write this chocolate is melting in the cupboard)
By adding the cookies to the batter you create this 'cookie-dough' texture in the cake which is soooo yummy!
Gluten Free Oreo in my Cake
You know you'd love this triple chocolate bake
It's soft, it's crunchy, it won't ever clap back
And that's why I wrote this little poetic rap