Here is one for the Chocolate & Vanilla lovers out there! We popped down to Sainsbury's last week and happened upon these gems! They are bigger and 100% yummier than the original and soo good in this Cake in a Mug!
Oreos are one of Valerie's favourite cookies and has been missing from both of our lives greatly since we went Gluten Free. So thank you, thank you so much Sainsburys. These are everything!
Vegan Gluten Free Oreo Funfetti Cake in a Mug
It's another cookie recipe, wooo!
I really love these cookie combos, it gives such a nice texture and flavour. But most of all I love how unexpected it is!
To make this Choco Vanilla Mashup up you will need:
1 x VGF Oreos (we got ours from Sainsburys)
1 x Funfetti Cake in a Mug Mix
- Mix together the wet and dry packs
- Take 2 cookies and break into small pieces
- Mix cookie pieces into the batter
- Sprinkle the remains of the cookie and the provided sprinkles
- Micro-bake for 2:20 @ 800w
- Let cool for a few minutes
- DEMOLISH THAT CAKE!
It's a fun little bake
We love it because
Not very long it does take
Its fun and it's easy
So your life can stay breezy
So visit the link in our bio
and get some cake!