Recipe: White Chocolate Brownie Cake in a Mug
This classic Vegan Gluten Free treat is the perfect pick me up for the darkening days of Autumn. The combination of Dark and White Chocolate is sooo yummmyyyy, the perfect balance of sweetness and decadence.
As much as our Cake Nudes are amazing, you can still make this delicious Autumn treat in a Mug and it is a fair bit easier and quicker!
You will need:
1/2 x Bar of Vegan White Chocolate
Vegan Buttercream (not needed for the Mug Cake Version)
Mug Cake Method:
- Prepare & Micro-Bake your Cake in a Mug as per the included instructions
- Once your Cake is cooling, melt your white chocolate in a pyrex bowl (either on the hob or in the microwave)
- When your White Chocolate is nice and runny, it's time to get to DRIZZLING!!!!
And that is it! Time to enjoy yourself a simple and delicious Cake in a Mug!
Cake Nude Method:
- Prepare & Micro-Bake your Cake in a Mug as per the included instructions and let cool for 2 mins at room temp
- Place in the Fridge for 10 mins
- Once your Cake is cooling, melt your white chocolate in a Pyrex bowl (either on the hob or in the microwave)
- Go around the edges of the mug with a butter knife to gently coax the Cake out
- Cut the sponge in half (width ways)
- Pipe/Slather the Vegan Buttercream on the bottom half of the Cake and drizzle some White Chocolate on top
- Replace the top of the Cake and DRIZZLE MORE WHITE CHOCOLATE ON TOP!!!!!!
And you will be ready to blow away anyone who thinks that Vegan Gluten Free doesn't taste freaking insane!!!!!
Check out our store for more Cakey goodness - https://www.simply-mix.com/shop